Average Class Size: 4 pax (max)
Duration: 5 hours (depends on class size)
Venue: 2f+ coffee roastery relau
This workshop is suitable for beginner (no experience needed).
Class covering as below (notes provided) :
• Introduction and understanding of coffee
• Introductions of coffee brewing equipment
• How to determine correct coffee to water ratio
• Grind size setting
• Ways to differentiate & selecting the water temperature.
• Hands on brewing session:
each participants gets to pour 3-4 times in the class with different ratio and grind size of coffee + discussion and sharing
• Participation Certificate of completion from 2f+ coffee roastery.
** Workshop will conduct with several types of brewing equipment and methods apply . Simple and effective brewing recipes and techniques will be demonstrated in the class and practiced by participants.